Welcome fellow reader!
A good while ago my friend tagged me on one of her Instagram pictures to tell you 20 facts about me. However, I decided to go with the flow and tell you 10 facts about me and add a touch of mooi by also mentioning another 10 which may seem to be a bit odd.
Enjoy having a little more of an insight of me!
- I have a slight obsession with fashion… Oopps.
- Chocolate is my weakness … so is Sushi..
- I’m such a stubborn person, that I always have to be right and I hate it, when somebody says otherwise (sorry, everybody has their downsides haha).
- I’m very (sometimes too) honest.
- I’ve been a vegetarian for over 5 years now, although I like to eat fish every now and then 😉
- I spent one school semester in Arizona, USA and it was the best time of my life. I’d go back any time!
- I miss being a carefree child
- I’m way too sensitive, I care too much and I take every single thing to heart. Sometimes it makes me get a bit paranoid.
- I love my own company, yet I don’t mind socializing every now and then. I believe they’re both beneficial.
- Coffee coffee coffee…. what else?
- I think everything is hilarious. You can make me laugh, even when your joke isn’t funny at all (good for your ego I assume😉 )
- I think old people are ridiculously cute (which makes it hard for me to take them serious)
- My goal in life is the ability to speak every existing English accent there is
- When I laugh really hard I have a vein sticking out my forehead
- I am an organization freak and I change my entire planning system at least 3x a year.. ore more. I have a general addiction to buying new planners all the time ..They just make me feel a lot clearer in my head and well I simply can’t help it, they’re all so cute and I simply need them all 😀
- When I’m drunk I tend to speak English rather than German like everyone else around me does. No, that’s not annoying at all and no, I’m also not being sarcastic at the moment :p
- I burp a ton… people say I’m a pig
- When I get hyper, it makes me soo tired afterwards, that I could fall asleep straight away – no matter where I am (this has happened before and my friend, who I was staying with, was not very amused)
- My nails are literally always chipped. If I do them in the morning I assure you, they are chipped already just after painting them. The struggle is truly real..
- I like calling my (close) friends when sitting on the toilet… Let’s be real – you do it too, right?
many thanks to Peter Scherb for thaling those pictures of my back in October. I love stumbling across our old picutes every now and then 🙂
I apologies for not being the world most exciting person, but here you go. A tiny bit about Laura May